We are currently expanding our practice in North Bethesda and are actively seeking talented, full time and part time, licensed Physical Therapists who are passionate
about providing quality therapy services in our unique and exclusive outpatient practice.
We are accepting applicants with varying levels of experience. This would be a great opportunity for anyone new in the field to learn
from an experienced therapist or a seasoned therapist who wants to work in an vibrant, entrepreneurial environment.
- Spend quality time with your patients.
At ANMPT we are committed to quality care. Unlike most therapy clinics, we spend one full hour with each patient.
This allows you to properly assess, diagnose, and treat each patient.
- Challenging cases.
We treat conditions that no one else seems to be able to solve.
We have developed a reputation for high quality assessment, diagnoses and treatment of a wide range of conditions including fibromyalgia, chronic pain, joint hyper-mobility disorders, among others. We offer proven results and our unique services are in high demand.
- Flexible work schedule.
ANMPT is an entrepreneurial environment where you have the opportunity to work independently and have the flexibility to set your own hours.
Our facility is open Monday through Saturday and we can accommodate almost any scheduling requirement.
We offer generous compensation for your services.
Compensation is commensurate with your skills and abilities and proportional to the number of clients you schedule and treat.
Our starting rate for a manual therapist is $70/hr while experienced therapists can earn up to $100/hr.
- Professional growth opportunities.
At ANMPT, you will work alongside some of the best physical therapists in the area.
We also offer reimbursements for up to two classes a year in courses related to physical therapy.
- Manual therapy.
Manual therapy is the cornerstone of our treatment philosophy. Manual therapy utilizes skilled, hands-on techniques to diagnose and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular disorders. We are seeking candidates who have manual therapy experience or who have recently completed courses in manual therapy.
- Outstanding personality and excellent communication skills. We are not your run of the mill PT sweatshop. At ANMPT we are 100% customer focused and spend a lot of time with our patients. Our clients love us for our skill and personality. As a member of our team, you are required to:
- Convey your advanced knowledge clearly and precisely
- Distill complex medical terms/jargon for general consumption
- Personable and sensitive to client's physical and emotional well being
- Effectively communicate with doctors and other clinicians
- Commitment to proven therapy techniques. Our treatment philosophy is rooted in manual therapy and evidence based medicine. We don't utilize a lot of fancy equipment and we don't stray into the fringes of modern medicine.
- Computer savvy. We manage schedules, document patient progress, develop home exercise programs, correspond with patients and doctors electronically using common desktop software. As a member of our staff you need to be comfortable with using electronic media to communicate with clients, schedule patients, etc. You will be equipt with a smartphone, tablet/laptop, and software as needed.
- Valid Maryland License. Applicants must possess a current, valid, physical therapy license from the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com
or call us today. We look forward to hearing from you!